Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Getting Back on Track...

I need to get back on the training track!!  I have been totally slacking with my workouts... I'm not saying I haven't done anything, just not what I should be doing to feel myself again.  Some of the things I have done during this break were several fun runs, and two 1/2 marathons back to back. See pictures of the runs I have done...

Glow Run 3 mile 
Pre 1/2 shoe picture
Halloween Rock and Roll 1/2 
Superhero theme costumes 
Then my final 1/2 of the year was the Philadelphia 1/2 marathon.  Ran it untrained for the medal.  Don't you think it was worth it??

Since that day in November, I haven't really done or had a good run.   I know what I need to do. Just can't get myself to do it.  But... I had done some crazy fun holiday runs.  

South Philly Christmas Lights run with these amazing girls. 
Our favorite street was Miracle on 13th Street. 
 Then one last run before Christmas...which included a workout in the middle of City Hall and a dance party at Franklin Park! 
Per- run photo #NIGHTSHIFT Holiday Popup Run

So who is ready to help me get back on track???  I know it takes time to create a habit and get my old routines back... Which leaves me with 2 questions and 4 goals.

1. Who's up for helping me get my training back on track??
2. Anyone will to be my Morning workout buddy???

Goals: 
1. Strength Train more (Lifting, Piyo and Yoga)
2. Mix my workouts (swim, bike, run and other??) 
3. Have fun training again
4. Meet some amazing people along my journey

My HOPE is that by putting these goals into writing I will be more likely to achieve them.  Who else has been feeling a little off of their schedule and workouts and ready to get back in the game... 



No comments:

Post a Comment